the life after SPM


Well , it has been a long time since the last post and to be honest , there are a lot of new things that happened recently . it all happened in a blink of eye and me i myself still cant wrap my head around it . well , to start begin with , i have moved to India . it has been three months now and i can say that im doing good . My father got transferred here as the USM KLE dean so me and my mother flew all the way here from Malaysia ever since . 

When I first got here , i swear i got really homesick and cant help but to count the days until we fly back home . Of course , there is no better place than home . It felt kinda weird to say that this new place is my home now . Don't get me wrong , Belgaum (the place where we're staying) is nice . The people here is also nice . And i befriended with some of the malaysian students here . It helped with my homesickness . The third year sisters are so nice to me they treated me like their little sister and friend and i am forever grateful for that .

The living cost here is pretty low to be compared to Malaysia . My dad , he loves it here . I cant say that i love it here . All i can say is that for the time being , i belong here . My parents are here so its alright . 

For the past two months , i am an ex-SPM student waiting for the result . But i already got the result so , yeah . About the result , im pretty dissapointed with myself . i didnt reach my target . and yeah , i was sad . but after all , that indicates my hardwork so its okay . After i got my results , it is time to fill in the UPU system which allow us to choose which university and what course we want to take . 
For me , it was pretty hard . I got excited by all of these kind of things because it made me feel like an adult . 

I turned 18 last month and it hit me like , im not 17 anymore . well , i never thought of being more than 17 lol . 


so from now on , i will strive to be a lady with class . no more that tomboyish girl . if you know what i mean .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

# page 363 of 365

you have lost me