21012017

what a beautiful date today is .

the feeling of being rejected by you is ..... unexplainable . it hurts . but somehow , i survived the heartbreak . aku tak paksa kau terima aku . aku tak paksa kau bagi peluang kat aku . i just want you to hear me out . and i want you to stop avoiding me . thats all . you rejected me because you said that i was too good for you and that you dont deserve me and that i deserve better . look , that is the stupidest reason i have ever heard , no joke . why can't you be better for me ? fight for me and just stop ignoring me ? i think that was not the reason . i think that you dont want me at all . and you said all of those things just because you dont want to hurt my feelings . i dont know man...

i missed you . i missed you alot . i pray to Allah if you were not meant for me then bring you away from me . and then here i am , typing in a different country . is this it ? i missed you . and i am slowly letting go . i am slowly moving just like you asked me . you asked me to move on . i tried , so please give me time . i deleted your number because if i have your number i will keep wanting to text you . i cant . i cant do that . or you will hate me . and that is the least thing i wanted to happen . and some said that the purest kind of love is when you let someone you love be happy even without you . and i want you to be happy even if its not with me . its okay . be happy . one day i will be able to let you go . i will move on . dont worry . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

# page 363 of 365

the life after SPM

you have lost me