you scared me

you stopped eventually . and i am not prepared . i thought you will like me forever . but haha lol at me , forever just does not last forever right ? i totally forgot . there's no forever in real life . i like you . i was about to tell you that i like you too . that i want you too . that i would love to go further . but i guess , its true that people gets tired of sad person . i am a sad , messed up person and that explains why you have stopped . and i am mad . i am mad at myself . for not be able to reach up to your expectation , to not be able to become the person that you used to like . i just.... failed at that . and yeah... it hurts me alot . eventhough i try to deny it . im trying , infact im trying hard . i guess i have to move on right ? from you , from this feeling . i am sorry . i am sad , that i will never be enough for you . even though how hard i try , i will never be the girl you want . and you will always be the perfect guy . and i hate myself for that .

i got it of you like her . she's perfect , she's kind and have a good heart and cheerful and pretty and beautiful . and i am just.. the opposite of her . so i get it , i get it f you want her and not me . because if i were you , i would want her too . i would stay away from me too . i would choose her too , not me . because i am just too messed up for you . but still , this messed up , terrible soul still wants to be loved by you , sadly . i am sorry . im just so sorry .

i might sound selfish , but please look at me again like i put the stars in the sky , like you used to do .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

# page 363 of 365

the life after SPM

you have lost me