you have lost me


i am definitely an introvert . so there's some facts about me that you probably should know . first and foremost , i am a loyal lover . kalau awak still ingat , masa kita together dulu , selalu saya yang terlampau sayang . saya yang selalu terlampau care pasal awak .

yes ,
i loved you a little too much . saya terlampau sayangkan awak sampai satu tahap , awak tak hargai pun saya . you started to believe , even if you hurt me once or twice or even thrice , i would still take you back and apologize even its not my fault . i am so stupid . why ? because i loved you so much . that i am scared you might leave me just because of a silliest reason . i am an introvert so i have so little of people that i trust , that i can tell my problems to , that i can cry with . and you were one of those people . you know my secrets . and you were everything to me .

but then ,
at one point , you decided to abandon me and leave me hanging , dont know what ive done . you broke me .and i am that kind of person who is so hard to move on from someone that i love . you hurt me so bad . you are my biggest heartbreak . and i dont know how to fix my heartache so i decided to live with it . and its hard . but i guess , you did it so easily . congratulations .

but now ,
you decided that you want me back and everything that has happens was a mistake . and that you dont want to lose me because i am one of a kind , and that you never met someone like me , that nobody has ever loved you like i did . i know , of course i love you like no one ever did . because i love you wholeheartedly . i love you a little too much . but still , you took me for granted . you never appreciate my effort . sorry not sorry , you have lost me long time ago . and im sick of you trying to win me back thinking that i would take you in a heartbeat . come on , i am done long time ago .

so please , saya tak nak stuck dengan orang sama and saya nak jugak bukak buku baru dengan orang yang appreciate saya . i want someone who deserve me .

bukan macam awak yang buat saya maca patung .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

# page 363 of 365

the life after SPM